Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 Begins!

Monday, 5 Jan 2009.
Well, I am not sure why I set this up actually. Maybe to see if I could. Obviously I can. So shall I stop? I can't imagine why anyone would want to read my adventures. They are really not that adventurous. I am not really an 'adventure' person. I am sure if I was a rock star or movie goddess my every waking breath might be of some delight to onlookers. But me? Nah.

I have always loved writing diaries. But I am frankly as rigorous at regular writing as I am at rigorous exercise. Which is to say NOT. So my hope to write frequently is already doomed to failure.

My lovely flatmate has gone to China for three weeks and he has a blog. When I tried to post a comment on his blog it wanted my profile and blah blah, I don't know, computer speak, zzzzzz (snoring induced by computer boredom). So I thought setting up my own blog space might be the answer to easier communication. Hope this is the case.

Gotta go, laundry to hang out. Oooooh, so exciting already...sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment